What information do I obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information:
I receive and store any information you give to me, such as when you:
- interact with me via social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, Instagram and Google+;
- make an in-app purchase;
- request technical support, make a compliment or complaint, or otherwise contact me directly; or
- give me your information in another way.
Automatically Collected Information:
In addition, my Services may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to:
- when you sign-in to my applications with Facebook, Twitter, Game Center or other platform providers, I gather from that provider your basic profile information such as name, gender, age-range, your profile photo and friends list;
- information about the device you use with my Services such as its make & model, operating system version, platform, language, and IP address;
- information about the way you use my Services.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by my Services?
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help me improve my Services. I will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
I may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when I believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect my rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with my trusted services providers who work on my behalf, do not have an independent use of the information I disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if I am involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of my assets, you will be notified via a prominent notice on my Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
What are your opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by my applications easily by uninstalling them. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
I will retain User Provided data for as long as you use my Services and for a reasonable time thereafter. I will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like me to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via my Services, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond in a reasonable time.
I do not use my Services to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided me with information without their consent, he or she should contact me at email@example.com. I will delete such information from my files within a reasonable time.
I am concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. I provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information I process and maintain. For example, I limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve my Application. Please be aware that, although I endeavor provide reasonable security for information I process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using my Services, or have questions about my practices, please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.